Sunday, August 7, 2011

scavenger hunt iii


seeing double/two
I layered one of my self portraits over one of my landscapes for a kind of interesting looking double picture. :)
scavhunt

whatever
How I love prompts like this! Bokeh bubbles. :)
zoo7

sweet
Okay, I don’t know about anyone else, but I think penguins are some of the cutest and sweetest little creatures alive. (It seems to run in my family to like penguins.)
zoo6

space
zoo5
Not many living, breathing things take up as much space as these.

bright
Talk about bright colors! These are called Lorikeets and they are so cute! I have to say my favorite part is the bokeh, though.
zoo2

As you probably figured out… we visited the zoo this week. :)



7 comments:

  1. Cool photos! Love the parrots picture. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work - your first shot is really creative.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I love the first picture!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun!
    The bokeh is often my favorite part of a photo too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great set of shots. The shot with the lorakeets is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your entries. Bright is my favorite

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...