Monday, May 3, 2010

this and that

Though I've lived my entire life in an area notorious for its wind (especially in the spring!) I'm starting to think I'm never going to get used to it. We had gusts around 45 miles per hour today, which isn't even close to maximum, but I'm not enjoying it. I got out and walked this morning early when it was still just a little breezy and I admit that I've been trying to avoid going outside ever since . . . so no new pictures today, unfortunately.

But guess what my almost-five-year-old sister brought home yesterday (in reference to my April 27th post)?

Yep. Caterpillars!!

"Bill" and "Clocker" are now in Amy's temporary captivity. My mom, wisely, restricted her from bringing home more than two . . . apparently she learned her lesson back when I was Amy's age. :)

(Incidentally, Amy would wish you to know that Bill is the bigger one and Clocker is the little one. She said at first that Clocker was Bill's mommy, but somehow the idea of one-inch-long Clocker being twice-as-big Bill's mommy seemed a little incongruous.)

0 wonderful note(s):

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...