Tuesday, July 5, 2011

red, white, and blue

Happy Independence Day! This week’s “I heart faces” challenge is non-judged, so I can post as many pictures as I like :). The theme is, of course, red, white, and blue—although I think the pictures would have fit just as well with a theme like “The Wizard of Oz”! I’m going to give you the full continuation of this post.

Amy3
Red shoes, blue checked dress, and a red bow. :)

Amy5
Not to mention Amy’s little red bike.

Amy8Amy9Amy10
Amy12Amy13Amy18
Amy23Amy25Amy26Amy27Amy32Amy33Amy34Amy35Amy36
I_Heart_Faces_Photography_125
I had way too much fun with this… but I’m pretty sure Amy had even more!

6 comments:

  1. What a cute set - there's no place like home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is very cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. To cute, Hallie!!!! The red shoes really "pull it all together!" :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely LOVE all of these!!! Especially the one in sepia of the bottom half of her dress and the bike! You're an amazing photographer!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...