Wednesday, July 20, 2011

fyi

My sister hates it when I use the abbreviation fyi. It is a little annoying when used to excess, I suppose. I don't have a cell phone, so I'm not very knowledgeable about the Dialect of Text, but for some reason I picked up fyi and have been playing with it ever since.

Not that you needed any of the above information!

What I'm actually posting this for is to apologize for two things:
1) not posting lately, and
2) the fact that I will not be posting for several more days (at least).

I just got home from our local four-day Rodeo Bible Camp, which was awesome (I got reserve champion in pole bending!!) and tomorrow, bright and early, will be off again to my family's one and only annual vacation. I'm very sad that I missed my favorite link-up on Sunday... and that I will probably miss it again this week... :( But hopefully I'll return with lots of pictures to share!!

Until we meet again, then!

0 wonderful note(s):

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...