Saturday, January 9, 2016

happy birthday to me + snow day

This is at least my fourth or fifth attempt to write a birthday blog post this week.

I wanted to share something meaningful or profound or deeply authentic... but sometimes I guess you can't rush those kinds of things, and I'm still not sure of the words I want to say. So while I let them mull a bit longer, here are some fun pictures from last week when it snowed. :)












Wrist-warmers: Made by my sister-in-law Emily
Scarf: Made by me
Shirt: JC Penney
Skirt: Made by me
Shoes: Payless

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Hallie!!!!!

    also, this outfit is absolutely adorable. I love how colorful and whimsical it is. (And polka-dots are the best! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are just so dang cute. Also, love your lipstick!!
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday, Hallie! I love your outfit. So festive and classy!! :D

    Dani | a vapor in the wind

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...