Wednesday, December 19, 2012

for larissa, with love


Cold28Cold29Cold27Cold30Cold44Cold48Cold50Cold51Cold54Cold55Cold57Cold61Cold62Cold64Cold65Cold69
My friend and classmate, Larissa, has lived in Florida for nearly her entire life and has never experienced snow—which, in my opinion, is a tragedy. Never heard the deafening silence that comes when the world is blanketed in snow? Never felt the lightness of snowflakes brushing against her cheeks? Never seen the way a thick white flurry closes in and dims out the horizon?

If I could bring snow back to you, Larissa, I would! But I’m afraid these pictures are the closest I can get. We don’t have much snow yet, but if we get more, I’ll post more for you. :)

4 comments:

  1. Wow! Those are beautiful! I loveee the horse pictures. The colors are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these Hallie. They seem more you, in a way, than the ones in Florida. :) (Although I have enjoyed seeing all those photos. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pictures! Next time bring me along!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...