Tuesday, August 28, 2012

my favorite house

 

Of all the gorgeous houses on the street I typically run on, one of them sticks out to me. It’s just gorgeous, and I love everything about it. It’s my favorite. (The fact that it has a green Mustang parked in front may or may not play into my approval…)

Sebring38

Is it creepy that I spent ten or fifteen minutes taking pictures of a total stranger’s house?

Sebring29

I just love those plants. I’m not sure what they’re called, but they’re my favorite plant in Florida so far.

Sebring30Sebring31Sebring32

I also love the fact that the  driveway is done in a patchwork pattern, with big squares of concrete and grass growing in between them. It’s so cool looking.

Sebring33

Yeah… I think this is my new winter-vacation-home dream house.

Sebring34Sebring36

And just saying… if you have good enough taste to own a green Mustang, you probably have good taste in houses too. So I’m pretty confident that I’d like the inside of the house as much as the outside!

Sebring37

0 wonderful note(s):

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...