Saturday, April 16, 2011

i love it

 

I have thought and wondered and experimented pensively about how I can use my photos to glorify God. That’s been a big part of this blog. I want my pictures to mean something—something that will last longer than this earth and really give honor to Him.

Today I found something in the “blogosphere” that I just love. It is such a sweetly simple way to accomplish all of the above! It’s Katie Lloyd’s weekly “Scripture & a Snapshot.” Isn’t that perfect? God tells us His Word will never return void. What better way to use our photos than to combine them with Scripture?

This is going to be fun. :) Here’s mine. (Sorry, it’s a little wintry… brrrr!!! But I love the verse!)

S&S30

14 comments:

  1. ohhh, i love it!!!!!

    im your newest follower.. hope you can visit mine and follow also =)

    http://point-shoot-vhen.blogspot.com/2011/04/scripture-and-snapshot-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!! A perfect match up of photo and verse.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, what a pretty picture! The sheep are so cute! :) Isn't that a great scripture? Glad you were able to link up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE this idea Hallie! Will you be doing more of these here? I do hope so, although your photos are just gorgeous by themselves, I love them all the more with coordinating scripture added to them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE it!! I love how there is already a path laid before these sheep and they are following it - they aren't trekking through the snow to make their own way. Fantastic job! I am so happy that you've joined in with us this week!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my, what an incredible picture!!!!

    Great verse too.

    Have a blessed Sunday♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a wonderful photo! Beautiful! Great verse to go with it, too! :) Nice to "meet" you, and thanks for stopping by my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is a cool shot! And the scripture is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  9. How wonderful that you are joining in on this!!! Your picture and verse is just wonderful!! Nice to "meet" you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great shot and scripture! I really like!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this, Halz! This would make an excellent card as well.....
    Suze

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, that's a great idea. I love the photo you chose. I think I'll try doing that too. I just started somewhat of a photography blog: http://rockymountainmaiden.blogspot.com/


    Oh, your button, it doesn't work on my site, or my friend's. I don't know if it's just our sites, but I thought you might want to know.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have one question, did you take this picture? its beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...