Thursday, December 18, 2014

december, a list

 

Christmas lights Christmas lights2 Loki Thor Thor2

eating:
Tillamook vanilla bean Greek yogurt with oats and honey granola. The main reason I even eat breakfast.

loving:
my husband… duh.
my kitties.

reading:
Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki.

listening to:
Mannheim Steamroller Christmas music.

watching:
Forever and Once Upon a Time.

exercising:
to Jillian’s No More Trouble Zones and Banish Fat Boost Metabolism. Deathly, but they feel so good!

following:
this amazing landscape photographer from my home county.

making:
new friends. :)

waiting:
to visit my Pennsylvania family in January!

missing:
my horse.

working on:
a theological study on abiding in Jesus.
yet another ballet curriculum and recital routine.
marketing my photography.

thankful:
for grace upon grace.

praying:
for the peace and joy of the Lord.

1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas, H-Jay!
    p.s. Love your Christmas lights. The big, old fashioned lights are my favorite.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...