Sunday, December 28, 2014

merry christmas and a happy new year

 

Home Home2 Home3 Home5 Home7-2 Home8 Home9

It was crisp and sunny and the whole world sparkled. I took my sister and brother riding and I gave my horse a head massage. The mountain stood stark, white, somber against the sky. Beautiful.

Twenty fourteen. It was good. I didn’t really make any resolutions, yet I made memories. I accomplished important things.

I got married. I wrote a book (the first draft anyway). I read the Bible in 180 days. I photographed a wedding, an engagement, four seniors, and a maternity. I got my resting heart rate down to 56. I taught myself Photoshop (well, a small percentage of the many things it can do). I took a business and marketing class. I got two kittens.

I spent it with Jesus, in awe.

For 2015, I hope there will be just as much life and light and joy. I hope there will be new goals met in my photography business, my writing, my health. I look forward to following Jesus next to my husband into our second year of marriage. It will be good.

Happy new year. :)

0 wonderful note(s):

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...