Thursday, August 22, 2013

the racer

 

Snake7Snake6SnakeSnake4Snake3Snake5

I’d never seen a racer snake before, until Ewok dragged it up to our garden yesterday. Snakes fascinate me . . . which is probably a bit unhealthy, considering:

The Lord God said to the serpent,

Because you have done this,
Cursed are you more than all cattle,
And more than every beast of the field;
On your belly you will go,
And dust you will eat
All the days of your life;
And I will put enmity
Between you and the woman,
And between your seed and her seed;
He shall bruise you on the head,
And you shall bruise him on the heel.”

Genesis 3:14-15

2 comments:

  1. Ugh. I hate snakes. That one was very pretty though. And their slinky disgusting cunningness does make them rather fascinating. (I guess :P)

    I like the one with the fly on its back :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great pictures, yeah I agree with Hannah though, snakes are not my cup of tea. I like your blog! : )

    ~Sarah

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...