Monday, February 27, 2012

Sam


After doing senior pictures for certain male relatives a couple years ago, I was convinced of one thing: Guys are completely impossible to take pictures of--for the simple reasons that they are impatient, have no posing instincts, and don’t like to smile.

After my awesome friend Sam voluntarily became a portrait victim subject for me, however, I think my conviction is wavering.

Sam2Sam3Sam6Sam8Sam19Sam17Sam21Sam22Sam12Sam30Sam26Sam46Sam49Sam40

Four hundred and seventy pictures and a few miles’ trek later, he still hadn’t uttered a single complaint. He’s practically a professional. ;)

2 comments:

  1. LOVE these pics!!!! those are great, i'm going to have to get a couple from you. He can sure pull off the deadly-serious look, can't he?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a handsome subject! He must come from good stock ;)
    Great portraits, Hallie!
    Suze

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...