Monday, August 2, 2010

the lake

Guess what--my family finally managed to get away for a few days! It's our once-a-year camping trip to what we call "The Lake," where my aunt owns a cabin. It's one of my favorite times of the year, consisting almost exclusively (at least for me) of swimming, sleeping, food, and Dominoes!

"Ranger" and "Roger," my cousin's Corgis, got a lot of canoe rides in. I'm not really sure they liked it that much, though. :)

They're the most hilarious dogs in the universe. . . .

 

The Lake was pretty fickle . . .



. . . but that didn't stop us. :)
Don't you love vacation?

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos! I love, love the one with the three sets of feet sticking out of the water! Yahweh's creation is marvelous!

    Blessings,
    Sonja

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures! I love the feet sticking up, too! And the flowers. Looks like you had fun! :)
    KyAnn
    http://bloommagazine.webs.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had a fun time! Love the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hhmmmm.....am I related to any of those feet--say the ones on the far right?
    Suze

    ReplyDelete
  5. Was Sam nice to you this year or did he fit in lots of obnoxiousness? :) I love the four things on your list....sounds like all the ingredients for a great vacation, indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I guess Sam was reasonably nice... wouldn't be Sam unless he was a little obnoxious, though, right?? :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...