Saturday, March 20, 2010

photoholic?

Hmm.

It's been a weird day from the photography side of things. The sun is shining, it's 70 degrees and I have been aching to go out and get some really amazing, drop-dead-gorgeous pictures. (This seems to happen to me frequently. Can anyone relate to this?)

So the problem is, photography just doesn't work as well in the brilliant sunlight. The pictures rarely turn out as nicely as in softer lights like overcast days, dawn, and dusk. By the time the lighting has improved, my motivation is usually depleted.

Today, my photo-thirst was sidetracked (thankfully... or I might have done something crazy) by the birth of twin lambs on our place. I was able to get some pictures of the new lambs, but that wasn't wholly satisfying for some reason. I still have an ache to go take some really, really good pictures.

Of what? I don't know yet. I will when I see them...

0 wonderful note(s):

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...