Wednesday, July 22, 2015

july, a list

 

Lake8Lake2Lake3Lake4Lake5Lake9Lake10Lake15Lake16

eating:
too much pasta. it’s the answer to everything when you’re home alone and don’t want to cook.

loving:
 
summertime… darker skin, lighter hair, fresh berries and green beans every day.

reading:
well, I was reading The Man of Lawlessness by David Reagan. but I finished it (one of like two books I’ve read all the way to the end this year). so now I’m just reading my Bible… 1 Peter 1 & 2 particularly lately.

listening to:
 
so much Twenty One Pilots music. new and old. my current favorite is Forest.

watching:
Gran Hotel on Netflix. it’s all in Spanish and I love it.

exercising:
to my own weightlifting workouts, my daily pushup goal, and workouts that Sam learns at the fire station and teaches me. and of course I do occasionally break out the Jillian DVDs.

making:
 
blackberry jam. well, I haven’t started yet, but that’s what I’ll be making this week and next.

waiting:
not really for anything. there are things I’m excited about, like my little sister visiting this weekend and going to Montana in August, but honestly I find no point in wishing time away by waiting for the next big thing. life is now. and it’s going fast enough without my help.

missing:
my family. it was awesome to spend the last weekend with them all.

working on:
my book. still.

thankful:
for the riches of the Word of God.

praying:
for contentment and surrender in all things.

0 wonderful note(s):

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...