Friday, May 9, 2014

i can’t find the words

 

PrettyPretty6Pretty3 Pretty4 Pretty5Pretty2

I’m not sure I’ve ever found writing so hard. Even to put down a few feeble sentences, I have to shut off my computer monitor so I won’t have to see how stupid the words look coming from my fingertips. Once, I could fill whole notebooks with a dull-tipped pencil that didn’t even have an eraser, never questioning the worthiness of a single sentence. I thought I was supposed to be good at this... were my eyes closed when the synonymy of “ability” and “ease” broke?

1 comment:

  1. I love the pretty pictures :) Sorry about the writer's block though :( I would say don't fight it . . . don't take the pain and ignite it . . . it will return soon :)

    charmant

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...