Saturday, December 24, 2011

mrs. santa’s cookies


Christmas in its truest sense cannot exist at my house in the absence of these cookies.

Cookies3Cookies
I spent five hours the other day artistically frosting eight dozen of these cookies. It’s a maddening task, really, but the results are worth it—especially when one has a new 50mm f/1.8 lens to play with. :)

Cookies6Cookies15Cookies17

Mmm. As if that isn’t gorgeous enough… Mom’s been making these amazing almond cherry Christmas wreaths. Every year, we have one of these for Christmas breakfast. :)

Cookies8Cookies10Cookies11
My mouth is watering.
Merry Christmas to all!

4 comments:

  1. ohh, now I'm hungry!!!

    Merry Christmas to you, Hallie!!

    xo,
    Becca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing pictures, that bokeh is making me yummy :)
    Merry Christmas!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. YUM! You do such a good job at taking pictures that when you take pics of food you make me seriously hungry! ;) Haha!
    Great job! And Merry Christmas to you too!
    God bless!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...