Tuesday, November 29, 2011

my story . 02

 

This week, my story has been blissful moments of sheer relaxation … eating the most delicious dinner of the entire year … getting some jump-up-and-down exciting news … watching the last yellow leaves drift off the trees … driving through fog as thick as peanut butter (“You mean pea soup!” “You eat what you like, and I’ll eat what I like! LAAAND HO-O-O!” “No kidding…” Okay, I’ll stop quoting Hermie and Yukon now… You’ve all seen the 1964 Rudolph the Red-nosed Reindeer right?) … drinking a glass of cold, smooth eggnog after a long-distance run … taking pictures with my best friend … getting a new pair of black boots (with buckles!!!) … and, again, just looking forward to life in general. :)

Monday5

(This seems kinda backwards… last week, I was posting snow. This week, it’s leaves. Apparently the seasons have temporarily reversed.)

0 wonderful note(s):

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...