Thursday, April 28, 2016

happy spring from my hummingbird friends




I've been hanging out with these two in the evenings... Well, more like sitting very still for long periods of time, waiting till they grace me with their presence for a few seconds while I frantically adjust my manual focus. ;) My fingers get cold hovering ready to press the shutter when the sun starts to go down, but it's good to be out in the fresh springtime air hearing the chickadees sing their mating song and catching oh-so-brief glimpses of these little flying jewels.

3 comments:

  1. Eeek! They're so pretty!! I've always loved hummingbirds--lovely photos. :D

    Dani xoxo
    a vapor in the wind

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are, quite possible, the most amazing hummingbird shots I have EVER seen.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...