Wednesday, March 5, 2014

march, a list

 

SpringSpring2Spring3Spring4

eating:
a lot of pure fruit-and-veggie Vitamix smoothies.
too much ice cream.

loving:

my husband. duh.
married life.
sunshiny days and crocuses.

reading:

the book of Psalms.
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.

listening to:

raindrops on the skylight.
Twenty One Pilots.

watching:

chestnut-backed chickadees at the bird feeder.

exercising:

with daily Jillian DVDs or runs around the neighborhood.

following:

this cool blog.

missing:

my Hannahstasia.
my home, my family, and my mountain.
Drem.

working on:

revamping my photography business.
reading the Bible in 180 days.
learning German.
getting stronger.
kitten shopping.

thankful:

for a selfless husband.
that I don’t have to plan a wedding anymore.
for access to the truth of God’s Word.

praying:

for the strength to be a godly wife.

3 comments:

  1. Not having to plan a wedding... now THAT'S where it's at ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so weird to hear you say "my husband." Yay for fruit and vegetable smoothies! Do you have any good recipes? (Although without a Vitamix I don't know if I would be able to make any without a bunch of yucky pulp. . . . I suppose I could use the food processor ;))

    walking in the air.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...