Tuesday, May 29, 2012

more prettiness

 

Sorry about the silence on the blog front in the past few weeks. I don’t know how time gets by me so fast—I’ve had pictures piling up on my hard drive all month and am only just now editing and organizing them into various blog posts!

Bunny6Bunny7Bunny12Bunny13Bunny14Bunny15Bunny16Bunny17

I miss the days of being able to keep on top of my posts… I could even plan on joining various link-ups, like Scripture and a Snapshot or Scavenger Hunt Sunday, on a regular basis. That was so much fun! I’m still holding out hope that this summer, things will slow down… but since I’m moving across the country in the middle of August, I somehow don’t see that happening.

drops2drops3drops4drops7drops9

But life isn’t blogging or pictures, even though I think life is better with those things. Life is adventures and excitement, blahness and daily grind, new experiences and same-old routines, all in various doses while pursuing a close relationship with God. My summer will be no exception: madness and mundaneness at the same time, taking me toward my year of Bible school and learning about my Savior in Florida. I’m looking forward to it. :)

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...